Hello out there!
How was your end of summer, your start of school?
We have transitioned semi-successfully, and I must admit I like the structure and routine school provides. We are getting more sleep, eating better meals, and benefiting from a little separation as all 4 of my kids are doing some school this year. Hallelujah!
I thought I'd pop in to say hello and share a few things I have been LOVING lately.
1. I bought a THIRD LOVE bra and it is 100% amazing, probably the only bra I've ever worn that actually fits and is comfortable. I can't wait to buy another one.
2. Wal-mart grocery pick up has changed my life. I used this service all summer, and it spared me the torture of taking kids with me to the store.
3. I just finished reading Bringing Up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting. I found it totally fascinating!
Margo has some thoughtful insight on this book.
4. After all that reading about French parenting, I simply could not resist buying a 10-pack of these baguettes at Costco. They're made in France! Though how un-French to buy them in bulk. Ha!
5. For the past couple of Friday's we have had family movie nights. This is new for us, to enjoy a movie with the entire family. I think we've found a new weekly ritual. Last week was Beethoven, this week was Swiss Family Robinson.
What have you been loving lately?!
Some links are Amazon affiliate links.